We have a full-time opportunity available for a qualified Proposal Coordinator in our downtown Naperville, IL office. This position focuses on supporting both proposal management and sales functions. Successful candidate must be able to adapt to an ever-changing, fast-paced, dynamic environment. In addition to working with proposal manager on proposal efforts, this position calls for a collaborative professional with a positive strategic outlook, excellent communication, writing, editing, and strong time management skills. The preferred candidate must work well under pressure and thrive in deadline-driven environment.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating, researching, writing and preparing specific response elements in Requests for Proposal (RFP), and Requests for Information (RFI) as directed by proposal management.
- Support proposal development process to include coordinating entire lifecycle of proposal process (e.g., identify bid opportunities, coordinate kickoff and subsequent meetings, track proposal development and subsequent meetings, track proposal development and submit final proposals).
- Assist sales team in identifying opportunity requirements that align with Track Group expertise and past performance.
- Assist Proposal Manager in tasking the bid team with roles and responsibilities for writing the proposal and organize proposal assignments.
- Assist Proposal Manager with writing section drafts (as appropriate).
- Work with bid team to gather resumes, create organization charts, and complete annex sections for technical proposals.
- Maintain past performance and proposal content libraries.
- Create opportunity workspaces in Teams and SharePoint.
- Assist in development of messaging and positioning.
- Develop proposal schedules and team POC lists.
- Coordinate and assist in proposal review process.
- Assist in required actions to RFP amendments and Government notices.
- Conduct in-dept review and quality control for proposal submission. Ensure proposal content aligns with requirements of RFP’s.
- Communicate with technical team and proposal writers to ensure internal deadlines are met.
- Coordinate day-to-day proposal production activities, including scheduling proposal production plans and associated resources for final production.
- Determine items that are behind schedule; identify barriers to progress; and plan and implement effective and efficient problem-solving and corrective action plans.
- Assist with submission of final proposals for RFPs/RFQs/RFIs and Best and Final Offers.
- Assist with updating/maintaining proposal and new business development materials.
- Responsible for submitting public record requests and maintaining competitive contract library.
- 1+ years of experience writing, preferably responding to RFPs/RFIs
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Pro and similar tools
- Experience with professional writing techniques and best practices.
- Experience working with shared leadership in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing timelines.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, team player.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently.
- Criminal Justice/corrections/government background is a plus.
- Shipley training preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business communications, or equivalent from accredited university is preferrered.
This is a full-time, office-based, salaried position that offers:
- Medical, RX, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vacation/Company Paid Holidays